A list of apps, tools, and essentials that I use for my work and daily life. This post is inspired by this website uses.tech.
- Dell Latitude 5530 laptop with a Logitech MK270R Wireless Keyboard. I have a ZEB-NS2000 laptop stand and use Dell 22" monitor.
- Lenova Ideapad 320 as secondary laptop.
- Sennheiser HD250BT for daily use with IKEA MOJLIGHET Headphone Stand.
- Philips Multimedia Speaker 5.1 for music.
- Kindle Paperwhite for daily reading.
- I run Windows 11.
- Visual Studio Code is my current favourite editor.
- FiraCode is my programming font.
- Firefox Developer and Brave are the browsers I use most.
- Canva is for creating blog cards, posters and birthday cards.
- Google Keep for all my scribbles.
- Notion for my notes and writings.
- Pocket for saving and revisting the links realted to code, reading and other stuffs.